Shue Chung Chan
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering and management, Oregon State University, USA
- Master of Business Administration, Bangkok University, Thailand
Date of Appointment as Director13 August 2021
Family Relationship among Directors and Executives
equivalent to 0.02%
- Personal: 451,358 shares
- Spouse: -0-
- Minor children (two persons): -0-
Remarks: * Number of shares held and % shareholding as of December 30, 2022 of the total of 3,000,000,000 shares.
Positions in other listed companies
2001 - PresentExecutive Director, Member of Risk Management Committee, Member of Sustainability Development Committee, Thai Union Group PCL.
2002 - PresentExecutive Director, Thai Union Feedmill PCL.
Positions in other organizations
2014 - PresentExecutive Director, Thai Union Graphic Co., Ltd.
2018 - PresentExecutive Director, EHS Training and Services Co., Ltd.
2020 - PresentExecutive Director, Thai Union South East Asia Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
2021 - PresentExecutive Director, Thai Union Lifescience Co., Ltd.
2015 - PresentDirector, Thai Union Seafood Co., Ltd.
2017 - PresentDirector, Thoon Thanasiri Co., Ltd.
2018 - PresentDirector, Biz Dimension Co., Ltd.
2018 - PresentDirector, Thoon Thanasiri (Songkhla) Co., Ltd.
2021 - PresentDirector, Thai Union Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Position in other organizations that have conflicts to the Company
Training/Seminar Course related to Directorship
- Directors Certification Program Organized (DCP 16/2002), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Executive Development Program (EDP 1/2009), Thai Listed Companies Association
- Ethical Leadership Program (ELP 6/2016), Thai Institute of Directors Association & Thai CAC